Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wooden Gate Quilts in Danville CA

Gil needed to go to Danville to buy a new-to-him guitar. I went along for the ride. While he was trying out his guitar, I searched the internet to find the closest quilt store. Believe it or not, it was less than a mile away from where we were. Since I have been trying to get more of the Row by Row (RBR) kits/patterns, I wanted to go see theirs.

It is a tiny shop in a darling little shopping area. But it was well worth going to. I purchased their RBR kit. They had a class going on. I stepped into the class area to see what they were working on. I talked to the two ladies that were working the shop for a while. I bought some Halloween fabric - I know, I know, what a surprise!

It was fun. I love seeing the different shops when I am out and about. Everybody seems to buy from different vendors. The fabrics are always so different. Love it.

Keep on Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.