Saturday, August 15, 2015

Singer Model 15 Sewing Machine - For Me!


Gil was doing some online auction shopping the other day and look what he found! He bid on it and got it. It is definitely not a featherweight. This weighs over 30 pounds. Featherweights weigh about 11. This can sew nicely though. It came with its carrying case but nothing else. We looked on line and you can buy all kinds of extra feet for it and replacement parts. I had to call Singer to find out when it was built. They had an electronic manual on their website for free. Yeah! I love free.

This little beauty was built in July 1946, so it is older than Gil or me. And runs better than us, too.

I like it.

Keep on Quilting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.