Friday, April 8, 2011

Wildflower Rhapsody BOM Block Insurance

Blocks have been mailed. Many of you have reported back how lovely the fabric is. We have one person that has finished their block. I will post who she is soon. I think she made her block the second she got it in the mail.

I personally belong to four different BOMs and just joined another one, plus this one. I often cut something wrong and there is seldom enough fabric from the initial pieces to re-cut. So we have decided that we are going to put together a Block Insurance package. It will be a Fat 1/8th Bundle of the first 13 fabrics used in the quilt. It will be offered for $17.95 on our website www.BeehiveQuilts.com. We will have those cut and bundled and ready to ship before the next block comes out. If you need one sooner, please let us know.

Keep on Quilting

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a really good idea! Wish the shops my BOM's are at would do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Plus if things go well and you do not even have to cut into the fat eighths, there is enough fabric there to make a pillow or something to coordinate with the quilt. It is worth it just for the piece of mind.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.