Saturday, September 18, 2010

Georgetown CA Quilt Show 2010

As posted earlier, there was a quilt show today in Georgetown. It was a very winding and narrow road that took up there, but it was well worth the drive. The show was in a small but beautiful park - thank goodness for the good weather. It was only $5 to enter the show, but all funds were to go to the local fire department. A very good cause.

No vendors were there. Just quilts, hot dog sales and the guild boutique. Here are pictures of some of the quilts:


 <><><> 
<><><><><><>
My favorite - pineapple design. Stunning quilt.

  






The wind made picture taking difficult
  


Beautiful winter quilt.



I will make this quilt design someday.
I will. I will. I will.
 

 
This was one of many honored quilts from previous shows.

Remember. It was for the fire department.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.