Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wildflower Rhapsody Finished Quilt Top

March was the last block mail out for our Wildflower Rhapsody BOM. Today I received the following e-mail from one of the participants:

Hello Peggy,
I just wanted to thank you for running this Wildflower BOM club. I never would have attempted this by myself.

We are leaving for a 6 week trip this week, and I wanted to get this done so that I wouldn't be worrying about having to get more fabric. This top came out really well and I learned a lot by completing it.

I've attached some pictures of the finished top. When I get back, I'll take it to our local LAQ'er to get it quilted.

Thanks again,
G.D.

Here are her pictures. G. it is really beautiful! I will be excited to see it quilted and bound.




Now I just need to get busy to finish mine, too.
 
Keep on Quilting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.