Monday, March 12, 2012

Used books on our website

So I have been spending several days going through all my quiltings books. I have a lot of them. I need more storage space for fabric, so I thought now is the time to offer these out to other quilters. They are all used, but some of them you cannot tell anyone even looked through them. The pricing varies on them, but they are all $5 or less. Great buys and easy to get.

It takes a while to list products on the website, so keep checking back to see what we have. Also they are all one of a kind, except two. Somehow I wound up with two copies.

Here are the first two listed:

A Garden of Quilts by Mary Elizabeth Johnson is a beautiful, color photo book. The quilt designs and patterns are of the more traditional kind, as you can tell by the one featured on the dust cover. The book is in great shape. You can get it here.


Amazingly Simple Star Quilts from House of White Birches is a great resource for beautiful star quilt designs. Full page colored pictures in this hard cover book. 37 different patterns. We only have one. Purchase it here.

Watch for the rest. They will be coming soon. But more than anything:

Keep on Quilting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.