Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Block for Wildflower Rhapsody BOM

Here is the June BOM block:

Love it!

The new block has been cut and packaged and ready to mail. It should go out tomorrow, so stay on the look out for it. It is a real pretty block - the same as the other three.

Just as a teaser for what is yet to come for those of you that are purchasing the finishing kit (or will), here is the large center block.


 The finishing kit will be sent to those that have ordered it towards the end of August. If you have not ordered it, you might want to to make sure you will have the material needed to do that center block and all the side blocks to make the full quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this is a tease! I love how this star is bordered with a twist! I may be out of town by the time my block gets here.

    I need to make sure I am on the list for the finishing kit. I did sign up and am paying a bit extra for that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renea,

    You have signed up for it. You and many others are paying $20.95 a month, which pays the $12.95 for the block and $8 for the finishing kit. You will be charged that throughout the BOM program. You will receive the finishing kit in the fall.

    I know you are enjoying this BOM, and I appreciate all your support.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.