Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great quilt display idea

The above was posted on QuiltingBoard.com

I thought it was a great idea. My dear husband built a quilt ladder for me, which I love. I would have never thought to turn it sideways and display in this manner.

On another note, you might wonder what http://www.quiltingboard.com/ is. If you have not already found this site, it is one to check out for sure. You can read what you want on it without signing in. Or you can sign in and get to read and respond. My favorite part is getting to see the portion where people submit pictures of their quilts. Gives me good ideas and makes me realize I have a lot to learn. People post good tutorials there, too. I high recommend it.

Keep on Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.