Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Farmer's Wife continued

Yesterday I posted the first two blocks I had done from The Farmer's Wife book. One done well over a year ago and one yesterday. Last night I printed out several more paper templates. This morning I drew out on plastic the templates and then traced them on to fabric for four more blocks.

Below is a picture of two of the blocks I was able to complete today. Who knows, I may even due the other two before the day is done.

These are Hill and Valley and Silver Lake. The Hill and Valley was a fairly easy block to do. Silver Lake was a little more complicated. It had a lot of small pieces to work with. I love them both now they are finished.

What do you think?


I now have four of 111 blocks completed.

Keep on Quilting


1 comment:

  1. The Farmer's Wife quilt is a labor of love. I finished mine last year. Some blocks were super hard with a bazillion pieces. Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.