Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring wall hangings

At a yard sale, I purchased several small wall hanging kits. That was several summers ago. As I have had to narrow down my sewing area recently, I came across them. My decision was to donate them to my guild or make them. I decided to make them and I am glad I did.

 Easter Chicken was completed just before Easter and looked so cute on the wall for that day.

 Spring Strawberry went up on the wall as soon as Easter was over. Love its bright red berry.

I love making small quilts. The strawberry one was completed in less than a day, start to finish. Gives me a real sense of completion.

I still have at least one more of these small kits. The one I remember having is an ice cream cone. Perfect for the summer coming up.

Keep on Quilting




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.