Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Table Runner

Sure. I know. Valentine's Day is over. I hope you all had a great one. My dear husband brought me beautiful flowers, and we went to see a movie - One for the Money. It was really entertaining.

Anyway I found this morning a free pattern for a Valentine's Day table runner. I had looked for an easy one last week but never got around to making one for my home. I thought perhaps I would go ahead and make this one now, so I have it for next year. Looks really easy and fun to do. Plus it would be appropriate for other days, too. Birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Here is the link to it: http://www.cottagequiltdesigns.info/SHT.pdf

Keep on Quilting!



1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.