Friday, December 9, 2011

Wildflower Rhapsody BOM for December

Apologies are at hand. I went to the post office yesterday to retrieve my mail. In my PO Box was a note to pick up excessive mail. Upon getting to the clerk, which took 20 minutes, they handed me a box with all the envelopes with the BOM block in it that was mailed out last Saturday. Sheesh!

My mailer posted too little postage on each and every envelope. It was totally my fault. I purchased new envelopes. They were a smidgeon over the limit for the price that charged for it. So this morning, I added more postage to them all. They will go back to the post office today to be mailed out.

My total apologies to each of you for being so late.

Keep on Quilting!
and your block will be there soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.