Monday, October 24, 2011

I am a Preferred Member at Joann's Fabric Store

Yes. I am special. I am a preferred member at Joann's. Do I purchase fabric there? No, I do not. I prefer to honor my local quilt shop (LQS) first with my dollars. Having owned my own bricks and mortar quilt shop, I know how difficult it is to keep it well stocked if people do not buy the fabric there. Since the prices are close enough (except for sales), why not give our small business owners the money instead?

Now that said, Joann's carries a lot of things you cannot get at our LQS. So I do shop there occasionally.  My dear daughter let me know you can apply for a preferred member card, which gives you 10% off your purchase every time you get something there. Good deal.

I received my first one over a year ago. Last month I went in and tried to use it, but it had expired. So I had to re-apply. Today I received an e-mail with a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase, including sale items. Too good to be true. I love their Halloween decorations, so perfect timing. Yeah!

Do you want to receive your preferred member card. Just click on the following link: http://www.joann.com/joann/common/content_custservice.jsp;jsessionid=382B648ED86CBBD6AA1EC28C793346F2.a5p1?catName=VIPDiscounts

Keep on Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.