Monday, July 4, 2011

Wildflower Rhapsody BOM Incentive for July

This is a reminder to all those who participate in the Beehive Quilts' BOM Wildflower Rhapsody to send in a picture of the July block, and you will be entered into a drawing to win:


Doggie Delight Window Panel Wallhanging Kit
Fabric designed by Loralie Designs, who always has a cute whimsical look about it.

Just see that we receive your picture no later than July 31, 2011 to be entered into this drawing. If you cannot send it via e-mail, you can snail-mail it to me at PO Box 484 Carmichael CA 95609-0484.


The kit includes the panel and the fabric above, plus a simple gray fabric for sashing. It makes into a cute wall hanging. I made one and once it is quilted I will post it to this blog. Hopefully I will get that done before the end of the July.

Keep on Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.