Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time got away

Well it has been a long time since I have posted anything on the blog. Sorry for the delay. My husband and I decided to move, found a house and moved. Just that quick. Now we are still unpacking boxes. My long arm machine is in several different parts. My sewing machine is on the floor in the dining room. My material just today (after almost a full month) is finally on shelves and ready to use. My thread is somewhere. I saw it once, so I am sure I will find it again. Needless to say I will be glad to get my sewing studio all unpacked and organized. I will send a picture when it is completed. I can not send one of where it is right now, as I would find it terribly depressing to see it on line.

Have a great fourth of July weekend.

Quilt something for me this week since I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.