Friday, June 17, 2011

Wildflower Rhapsody's BOM pictures

Okay all of you who are doing Beehive Quilts Wildflower Rhapsody block of the month pictures are now coming in. I am proud of you who actually make your blocks in the month they are sent out. I am currently doing four BOMs, including Wildflower Rhapsody, and I seldom get them all done each month. One block each. Should not be that hard for me to keep them up. I guess it is just me.

We have received four pictures showing completed blocks. Remember there is fabric at stake here. In fact it is Mary Engelbreits’ Tea Decadence fabric that is the incentive for this month. The lucky winner of the drawing will receive one panel of the design, as well as 1/2 yard each of the tea cups and stripes fabrics. Just send me a picture of your completed block and you can be entered to win this, too.




Good job to Betty W., Joan G. and Garnalee H. for sending in their pictures already.

Betty W.

Garnalee H.


Gloria D

June G.
Good job, ladies. The pictures might look a little different. Fabric always has color differences depending upon how the picture was taken.

Send me your pictures and join the incentive drawing for this month. I received one via snail mail. It doesn't matter how I get it. Just so I receive it before the first day of July.

Keep on Quilting

1 comment:

  1. I emailed my version of the June block to you yesterday.

    I love the different fussy cuts in all the center blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.