Thursday, June 9, 2011

New fabric arrived yesterday!

Best part of having an on line store is getting new product. It is like Christmas whenever the UPS man comes. I was gone yesterday to my quilt group that meets monthly in Esparto CA - what a great group they are. I came back to my studio and there was a box waiting for me. This is fabric that I ordered last October. I knew there would be Halloween and fall fabric, but I could not tell you exactly what it was. Well here are pictures of what we received:




The above line is called Autumn Fest from Quilting Treasures. This is high quality cotton fabric and oh so pretty. Best of all there is a pattern that comes with it, which you can get for FREE! I love free. Go to http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/stuff/contentmgr/files/2e83abbd3456765adab389d17b839e50/download/autumn_festival___angela_anderson.pdf to get the pattern. Some fabrics for the pattern would have to be substituted, but we have the main ones.

We also received:





The above fabrics are also from Quilting Treasures. I you have read my blog for any length of time, I am sure you have picked up that I LOVE Halloween fabric and quilts. I just naturally turn towards them. Here is a cute collection of high quality cotton fabrics and a FREE pattern to boot. Go to http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/stuff/contentmgr/files/0b9fd24c7ebd4d1d0700afa010889d29/download/hairraising_halloween_420_web.pdf to get the pattern. We will be making kits for these fabrics, too, using this pattern.

If you wish to purchase any of these fabrics, just go to our website at http://www.beehivequilts.com/ and click the "Fabric" tab on the right side.

Let me know what you think of these.

Keep on Quilting - Halloween Quilts

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peggy.
    I'm looking for the above quilting treasure border (with the fence). I know it is an oldie but I'm praying I can find some! Any chance you might have it? Or know anyone who does? I need enough for a Queen beadspread. Thank you in advance.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.