Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chico's Quilt Show

Yesterday Elisa and I went to the Chico to see their quilt guild show. Wonderful show. Beautiful quilts. They had some great vendors. I am like everyone else that loves to buy kits from different shows. I bought a great one from the Red Bluff shop vendor. She and I talked a little and discussed stores. She is closing hers down, too. She hopes to have it closed by December; mine should be done before Thanksgiving.

One thing I saw at the show that I had read about, but I had not seen it yet. Have you heard of the ribbon that you can iron on? It is beautiful and so easy to apply. I just do not know how permanent it is. I will be purchasing some and offering it on my website after the store closes. I will let you know if I like it.

Do not forget to come in to the shop. We still have a lot of beautiful fabric and now it is marked down to 40% off! Can't beat it. Quilt shop, high quality fabric; notions; patterns and books. 40% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.