Wow! What a week we just had. I have been pleased to see so many people enter the store this past week. We have been blessed with all the well wishes we have had. Thank you, one and all. Just to answer the many questions that have been placed before us:
- I will be learning how to do long arm quilting and eventually taking on quilting other peoples quilts.
- I plan on staying involved in the quilt world and perhaps even have an activity or two to do as the next few months come forward. But nothing will happen through me until after December.
- Gil and I plan to travel soon--if no where else than to Eagle, Idaho to see my Mom (depending on the weather, Mom).
- We do not know our last day will be. It will be when we sell all our product down.
- We will maintain 35% off while sales are up. Then we will increase it to 40% off. Watch here.
Come in to see us this week. We have lowered all prices to 35% off (except pre-made quilts). You will be able to get those backings, patterns, books and great material at a great price. Bring in your UFOs to match up.
Know that we have loved what we are doing. The economy is doing small businesses in. Had we been open a few years, we might have weathered this downturn. It was fun while it lasted.
See you soon.