Friday, August 27, 2010

Facebook Page for Beehive Quilts

Okay I am just learning all that FaceBook is about, but I have started a FaceBook page for Beehive Quilts. I hope you will all join me on that page and share ideas about quilt, what your projects are, pictures of your projects, frustrations and joys of quilting and anything else you so want to post. Just go to my FaceBook Badge on the lower right hand side of the blog site and click. If you are not a member of FaceBook, join. It is fun and you will find a lot of your friends and relatives are already there. If you are a member, become Beehive Quilts friend and join in.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what. I took myself off of Facebook. So you will not find my link. To know what I am doing in the quilting arena, check back here from time to time. To contact me for other reasons, e-mail me at contact@beehivequilts.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.