Saturday, April 11, 2015

Farmer's Wife is going forward

Block on left is called Country Path. I really like how that blocks looks. I had to do a little tearing out, but once it was done, it was wow!

Block on the right is called Flock. Super easy to do.

The Farmer's Wife is a wonderful quilt to work on. It is giving me opportunity to make several different blocks. I sometimes get in a rut and only do a certain block or work only on applique, which is my favorite quilting technique. Plus these patterns are stretching my abilities in working in a smaller dimension. My blocks are almost always 9 or 12 inch blocks. These 6 inch blocks make me want to try more miniature blocks.

Six done. 105 to go.

Keep on Quilting



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Please feel free to post your comments here.